ServiceTracker is a growing software provider and Salesforce CRM partner currently seeking an Systems Support Analyst to join our team. We are located in the Welsh ICE Innovation Center in Caerphilly where we work alongside a community of many other growing businesses.
This is an excellent opportunity for a technical customer service professional to expand their career. You will be working alongside us and with our customers on ServiceTracker, our operational and management application for blue-collar service industries.
The right person will have a willingness to work with the latest technologies and make a contribution to the business from day one. Our application is built on the Salesforce.com platform. We will give you first class training and professional development to enable you to succeed in your role and become an IT professional.
Key skills needed for the role:
- Experience working within a technical customer service role, preferably within a SaaS / B2B environment dealing with customer requests and bugs;
- Possess a genuine relish for troubleshooting and problem-solving complex puzzles;
- Have the ability to think on your feet, learn a complex product inside and out, and discover creative methods to resolve customer issues;
- Demonstrable experience troubleshooting and documenting replication steps for complex technical issues, while collaborating with our developers to ensure resolution.
- Experience supporting, troubleshooting, and assisting with development of desktop applications and web application integrations;
- Familiarity with modern support ticketing or CRM solutions within technical customer service environments.
The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent communication skills in addition to good verbal and written skills who is a natural-born evangelist with infectious enthusiasm. With our ambitious company goals you will help create new technology and enhance your skill-set whilst working with some other exceptional team members!
A competitive salary comes with this position, dependent upon experience + life cover, pension, 25 days holiday.
Apply now to us or request further information on this excellent opportunity: firstname.lastname@example.org
ServiceTracker Britannia House, Caerphilly Business Park, Caerphilly, CF83 3GG