People, Process, Technology (PPT)
When engaging with new or prospective clients, it is clear that most businesses focus very heavily on Technology alone to improve their business performance and operations. There are so many products offering to streamline and revolutionise your business, without mentioning that it is still down to the people behind it to make it work on a day-to-day basis and it is the defined processes that ensure it is used properly.
Often the thought is to throw technology at a problem and things will improve straight away, yet there are stories of failed projects where the “system just didn’t work for us” or it was “not aligned to our business processes”. Without a balanced focus on these 3 key areas you simply cannot ensure a successful implementation of any new system and subsequently you do not get “buy in” at all levels.
Ignoring the people aspect of any change initiative means that you do not get the level of user adoption that you need to ensure your shiny new system is used to its full potential, and almost all of the technology benefits are lost.
Forgetting about the processes behind your system usage means the business is no longer aligned to your new technology and very quickly cracks start to appear throughout the company. Ultimately, trust is lost and engagement is at it lowest, meaning you start to regret putting a new system in place and start looking elsewhere for another solution to once again alleviate the pain.
Studies have shown that a large majority of business technology deployment efforts do not achieve their objectives and are not able to sustain themselves over the long term without following the PPT approach.
Here is how ServiceTracker deals with this approach from the very start of the deployment planning.
- We quickly identify stakeholders, champions, and potential opposition
- We ensure continued stakeholder management, flexibility, and adaptability to changing needs
- We adopt a constant improvement approach to ensure all stakeholders have bought into the change and feel a part of the journey
- We embed ourselves into your business building up a partnership to identify challenges and solutions. We are your in-house business system resource.
- We gain an understanding of your business goals and objectives and make it our priority to be part of your culture
- We create both short term and long term goals uniquely tailored to you. Whilst most of the journey has already been made and our systems are ready to go it is very important to understand that every customer is different.
- We align your processes with technology to ensure all aspects of the business are covered and visually available to all stakeholders.
- We streamline and validate the collection and data at all stages
- Our technology strategy engages with your people and processes to support your goals
- We continuously evaluate and improve our technology to meet new objectives and scale with your business as you grow
- We clearly define the objectives laid out by the stakeholders
- We define the benefits of our technology to our customers in quantifiable terms
- We have countless metrics and systems of measurement at our disposal to monitor success and ROI
- We assess your current technology environment to determine the best strategy of deployment
If you would like to know more about the ServiceTracker PPT approach and how we have helped business like you all over the UK and beyond, please get in touch
Call 033 022 31022 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org